BAC In-House Volleyball
for Printable version)
What it is: Non Competitive Volleyball Opportunity for all 3rd – 9th grade girls attending ISD 191 schools or living within the 191 district boundaries.
3-4th, 5-6th, 7-9thth Grade
Season Time Frame:
Early August thru late September
General Practice/Play Locations & Times:
Practice & play occurs at ISD 191 schools (Jr. Highs).
August: Two weekday evening sessions starting at 6:30 or 7:00pm and lasting till 8:00 or 8:30pm.
September: One weekday evening session and a Saturday AM or PM session
$125.00 $25 late fee will apply to registrations received after June 19th!
Online Registration is from May 19th - June 19th (or until age groups are full)
Click Here to register online.
For those that want to pay by check or cash or need a scholarship, forms can be downloaded on line or can be picked up at the BAC offic (forms rack outside the office)
Click Here to download form if NOT registering online.
Payments and completed forms can be put in the drop box located outside the BAC office (during City Hall Business Hours) or they can be mailed to the BAC office
I/C/O BAC In-house Volleyball
100 Civic Center Parkway
Burnsville, MN 55337
Contact Keith Mueller at:
Volunteer (parent) coaches and helpers are required!
Parents Please Read the following…
- If a team does not have a coach by the start of the season, that team risks not being able to participate.
- We provide training for our volunteer coaches via our coaching clinic.
- Parents may team or co-coach
- Basic skill set is the primary focus in August…Scoring & game tracking starts in September.
- Tournament held last session of the season!
Roster notes, please read…
- We try to limit teams to 10 players to ensure maximum playing time. Teams of 12 are possible.
- All team/player requests will be recognized but not guaranteed as we need to ensure balanced teams.
- Coaching need supersedes all team/player requests
COMPETITIVE PLAY OPPORTUNITIES
There are options for competitive play for interested 5/6th and 7/8th grade girls
Click Here for details