Hey everyone! Thanks for giving the opportunity to train your girls this year. I had several girls raise their hands saying they were interested in participating. I would like to place an order for the foam rollers by the end of this week. Having said that, if you haven’t signed up yet, please do so by then end of this week.
You can sign up by going to JimInglisFitness.com. Then select programs and athletic development program.
This will take you to a get access now button. Once you add your email, you will be directed to created an account for my app. This will be the info that your girls will use to sign on to the website or app. After this is filled out, you will be taken to PayPal where you can pay $75 now and then will be charge the remaining $75 dollars in a month.
You will then get an email where you can download the app. I will plan on sending in an order Friday to try and get them here next week but need to have an accurate count.
We will be having a MANDATORY Parent/Player meeting tomorrow (Sunday - 11/5) at the Burnsville High School. The meeting will be in Room C180 at the Burnsville High School.
Based upon some of the feedback that we received we have pushed back the start time by a half an hour. The "formal" meeting will not start until 12:45. We are hoping that parents & players who can will start showing up at Noon so that most can fill out the necessary paper work, try on uniforms, etc.
Parent/Player Meeting Agenda
12:00 pm: Uniform Sizing, Filling out Forms
12:45 pm: Club Meeting
1:15 pm: Team Meeting
We do have the room until 3:00 pm so if there are any players that were not able to size their uniforms or fill out the necessary paper work we can do this after the team meeting. (We are VERY hopeful of being done by 2:00 pm!)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Cathy Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jim Sorensen (email@example.com)
Whitney Markson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This year we will be going through BAC's website for doing registration. Please register as soon as possible so we can get an idea of how many girls will be trying out for Thunder and plan accordingly for teams and tryouts.
There is a $20 tryout fee for those that are registering on-line. It is $25 if you wait and register at tryouts.
Thunder 12s, 13s and 14s Tryouts
Date: Monday October 30th
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Nicollet Middle School
Thunder 15s Tryouts
Date: Sunday November 12th
Time: 7:00 am - 9:00 am Location: TBD
Click Here to go to the www.bacsports.org site for registration.
If you have any questions please contact: Cathy Murray: Whitney Markson: Jim Sorensen:
My name is Cathy Murray and I am the commissioner of BAC Volleyball as well as the treasurer for the Burnsville Volleyball Booster Club, which supports the high school volleyball team.
I am writing to you to let you know that THUNDER JO VOLLEYBALL (club) is a GO this coming season, and in a big way.
Thunder Volleyball is the JO program offered through BAC. We are anticipating and GREAT season and we hope you will join us. And here's why:
1) We will be having teams at the 12's, 13's, 14's and 15's levels! We already have committed coaches on board at EACH LEVEL who are eager to get to work. And Varsity coach, Beth Raebel, has committed to coaching our 14's team! This means consistent coaching throughout HS AND Club season!!
2) Thunder Volleyball is AFFORDABLE! Compared to other clubs in the area, we are hundreds of dollars less. We anticipate our fees for 2017-2018 to be around $1200 - $1800, depending on your team. I know what you are thinking - 'that's not affordable!', but I assure you, it is. Take a look at other clubs' costs and you will see just how affordable Thunder is. And best of all....we offer SCHOLARSHIPS for those who may need it. We will work with you to come up with a plan that works for everyone involved. We just want Burnsville girls to play IN Burnsville.
3) All practices will be held in ISD #191 schools. There will be 2 practices a week, each lasting 1.5-2 hours. This means that no one will have to travel far for practices, especially on those cold and snowy nights. We will play anywhere from 6-8 tournaments (possibly more), mostly in the Twin Cities metro area with a couple in Rochester and/or Mankato. YOUR FEES INCLUDE TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES, so the only additional cost on these out-of-town tournaments (meaning Rochester and/or Mankato) will be lodging and meals. And again, we can work with you to make these trips affordable as well.
4) Playing Thunder Volleyball will provide the opportunity for the girls to play TOGETHER, as a TEAM, far longer than just the HS season. Playing together provides consistency, a strong team bond and a force to be reckoned with!!
5) Our season ends late April/early May so the girls can participate in Spring sports if they choose.
6) Did I mention it's AFFORDABLE!!??!!
Tryouts for 12's, 13's and 14's will be Monday, October 30th (Location TBD) with tryouts for 15's being on Monday, November 13th (again, Location TBD).
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact anyone in the Thunder Organization. If I don't know the answer, I will find someone who does!!
If you have questions about what training you need to take please talk to your coaches. If you have any issues accessing the information from the links listed above please email me (
) or give me a call.